Third Class Thoughts

FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED. THE FUTURE IS SHINY.

I had the absolute PLEASURE of meeting some of the smartest kids I’ve ever come across. Their willingness to ideate, their creativity, their involvement in creating an eco-friendly product, their movie, literature and music interests and finally their positive personality were the things I loved the most about the girls of the group Raquel and I leaded.

They were even outsmarting us not only by coming up with questions but answers at the same time when doing the Mouse Module exercise.

By the end of the project we had ideated “The EcoPouch” patent pending flat-pack design bag with a logo included. These girls went from realizing a problem (plastic bags) to ideating and prototyping the design (flat pack pouch), coming up with a marketing strategy by making a logo to convince everyone to use one, relegating Raquel and I to naming the object on the way and then themselves fixing the name we came up with since it didn’t work for the market.

It was a beautiful experience and I cannot wait until these children start to change things in the world. (And see them again soon.)